Collection of your Personal Information
This practice reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this practice website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this practice website.
Links to Third Party Sites
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Use of Communication Services
This practice website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
– Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
– Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
– Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
– Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
This practice has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, this practice reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. This practice reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms & conditions, please contact us by phone at 208-268-6524 or by mail at: email@example.com | 176 Falls Ave